Whether working in the brewery, delivering our product, or selling our beer, each and every member of our team helps make our beer exceptional. As one of the fastest-growing breweries in Canada, we are always looking for great people to join the team.
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Russell, please carefully read the desired opportunity below and email a copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We will personally contact those candidates selected for an interview.
PACKAGING LEAD OPERATOR
Russell Brewing Co. is looking to fill a Lead Position in our packaging
department at our busy brewery located in Surrey. This position
offers a competitive starting wage based on experience and
extended benefits upon successful completion of a 90-day
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform start-up of all of our packaging lines (Can line, keg line, and bottling line).
- Cip conditioning tanks and bright beer tanks with all required SOPs and ensuring data is logged.
- Bright beer analysis verifying Co2 specs before and during production runs.
- Conduct start of shift meetings with packaging staff to discuss daily production schedule and communicate any other required information.
- Ensure packaging staff are completing assigned tasks as per company SOPs.
- Periodic quality checks on in process and finished product.
- Review packaging sheets for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform equipment maintenance and repairs as required.
- Verify daily and weekly cleaning schedules are followed to maintain a clean working environment.
- Communicate production results and issues with Production Manager.
- Experience operating Wild Goose Canning Lines, Meheen Bottling line, and keg washing equipment.
Willing to train the right individual to ensure success within our company. We require a passionate individual that preferably has experience working production at a brewery or similar production setting.
All applicants please email resume to [email protected],
Subject Heading: Packaging Lead Operator
Russell Brewing Co. is looking to fill a Delivery Driver position at our busy brewery located in Surrey. This position offers a starting wage of $18.75 per hour with an extended benefits package upon completion of a probationary period.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- – The highest level of customer service
- – Basic warehousing tasks, order picking
- – Knowledge of the GVRD with an ability to route daily deliveries
- – Ability to safely drive a 5 tonne truck
We require a passionate individual that is looking for a long-term position working for a craft brewery. Experience driving large trucks is necessary. All applicants please email resume to the email provided.