Russell Staff have passion in what they do. Whether working in the brewery, delivering product or selling beer, each staff member helps make our beer exceptional. As one of the fastest growing breweries in Canada, we are always looking for great people to join the team.
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Russell, please complete the form below and be sure to include a copy of your resume. We will personally contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Current Positions Available:
We are currently looking for a full-time China Marketing Manager who has extensive marketing experience in China to lead our continued expansion in the complex and changing Chinese market. The ideal candidate will supervise the development and implementation of branding and marketing strategies and monitor marketing and advertising to ensure achievement of the company’s Chinese sales objectives.
Russell team members have passion for what they do. Whether working in the brewery, delivering product or selling beer, each staff member helps make our beer exceptional. As one of the fastest growing breweries in Canada, we are always looking for great people to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop the company’s Chinese marketing strategy, create and monitor the marketing budget, identify key milestones and spearhead marketing efforts to meet objectives;
- Expand market share in existing markets and capture new Chinese markets;
- Analyze, monitor and report on market data, industry trends, competition, challenges and solutions and customer feedback;
- Identify and establish distribution channels through local distributors, direct buyers, buying groups or other partners;
- Maintain solid relationships with all industry players in China;
- Work closely with the sales team to identify targets, monitor and report on financial results related to the marketing plan to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded;
- Refine and adjust the marketing plan and strategy on an ongoing basis; Report all efforts, findings and results to the management team;
- Initiate and work closely with media partners for marketing promotion activities in China;
- Hire, train marketing team based on Chinese market research and requirements, product branding skills and marketing methodologies, to effectively increase brand awareness and sales.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- College diploma or above or equivalent experience is required;
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing management position;
- 5+ years of experience in developing marketing strategy and methods, and developing distribution channels in the Chinese market;
- Knowledge and understanding of the beer industry;
- Experience and skill in conducting market research, analyzing market trends and competition in China and providing insightful product feedback and development;
- Solid understanding and skills in utilizing social, digital and traditional media channels in China;
- A strong sense of drive and desire to become a member of a dynamic team focused on constant growth and market leadership;
- Solid relationships in the marketing community in China, including marketing, media and advertising companies, industry/professional associations and related entities;
- Strong communication skills, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written Mandarin.
This is a full-time, permanent position which requires 40 hours per week. Compensation is $100,000 per year. You will be working at our main office located at 13018 80 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 3B2. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.